At Vegas Inspect Our Customers Are TOP PRIORITY!
Free with Vegas Home Inspections!
Whether you have just found your dream home or need to sell the one you’re in, WE ARE HERE TO HELP! You can rely on us to be all that you are looking for in a home inspection firm. Actually, we look to exceed your expectations by providing the best home inspection possible. We care about you and the decisions that you are about to make. Providing you with a complete, professional, and unbiased report, along with a double your money back guarantee, is how we will bring “Peace of Mind to Your Investment”. We are honest, reliable, and experienced, but best of all we enjoy what we do. We will answer any questions you might have and offer exceptional references for any concerns or defects that might exist.
Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%. Schedule your inspection today.
Vegas Inspect is committed to “Bringing Peace of Mind to Your Investment.” We are dedicated to help you find the true condition of the house you want to call home. We do a personal and on the level home inspection and will answer all questions you have, we have competitive prices and unparalleled service.
- 90Day Warranty
- Peace of Mind!
- 1-year Membership to Home Owners Network: Live expert support for any question you may have about your home or it’s systems.